Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Water, water everywhere!

 Apparently, our two weeks of swimming lessons with Mr. Gareth have sparked a sudden need for Max to swim....all the time.  Let's just say that we are all tanned from our time at the pool--and Max just loves his new goggles that help him "see everything under the water."  Ingenious idea, Brandon!

Max has even taught Kaylen how to swim...these two together normally produce fireworks, but I love the first prom picture we have below.  Max was actually paying attention and trying to take a picture and Kaylen was the one that was not interested--well, I guess there is a first time for everything!
 
 Max has also gotten into the habit of making faces.  I laugh watching him studying himself in the mirror...his mad face and his sad face look oddly close to me, but he's very, very serious about keeping his faces on point.  Here, his Daddy and him are taking turns taking pictures of each other.  The ones of Brandon are a bit more awkward:)
 We needed rain so, so badly.  Our backyard was essentially like walking on potato chips, so Max and I were taking the opportunity to enjoy the wetness falling from the sky.  Rainboots are not exactly the most fashion-forward attire, but we enjoyed playing in the rain and finding mud puddles.  My flowers have finally perked up and there is a faint green in the yard, so the dancing worked!!
 We also took a couple of days to spend at Marmie and Papa's house while Aunt Jane was visiting from Atlanta.  Busy weekend with lots and lots of bustling around, but we all had a great time.  Max loves every moment of it, and I will admit that it exhausts me:)  Fun days!



0 comments: