So, for those of you that haven't heard, Max was deeply entranced by a new little girl at MyGym class last Thursday. I mean, he turned into a zombie!
Why, you ask? Well, I have a few theories:
1) This little girl (two months older than Max, I learned from her mother) looked like a doll--pale skin, very poised, super reserved. I mean, we're talking complete opposite from my little Tazmanian devil.
2) She apparently has really good genes...more on that later:)
So, we got to class late. It was one of those days...you know the kind- HA! We walk in, and within a few minutes, Max has started chasing this little girl. I mean, we started with hugging, then moved into a slight lean, then resulted in almost pushing. We followed this girl all over MyGym: from the trampoline to the swings to the balls, etc.--all the while, I'm apologizing to the mother. After all, there are about four times as many people at the gym on this day, and most of them are girls--that's unusual!
Max ends up atop of the monkey gym--then he jumps into the ball pit beside this sweet little girl. The only time during this whole debacle that I wished I had a camera was just to take a picture of her face...she was terrified! So, as sweet little girl gets out of the ball pit, Max decides to do the same--only adding a frontwards flip out of the ball pit, only to kick the little girl (accidentally) in the face with one of his flailing legs.
Little girls cries and mom picks her up to console her. Of course, I felt terrible--I apologized multiple times to the mother, and I even got Max to attempt an apology to the little girl. Never a fun thing to do...especially when you're apologizing to NICOLE KIDMAN!
What can I say, he has great taste!! But I was completely and totally mortified! What in the world are the chances????
Becoming Silas Coleman, In Pictures
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment