Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Day of Play!

We have been doing lots of running lately. And we decided one day last week that we would meet my friend, Courtney, and her kiddos, Brayden and Kaylen, at the park. The dynamic of this group is funny--it definitely keeps us on our toes! Max is the tazmanian devil, Kaylen is the vocal one, giving a feminity to the foghorn sound, and Brayden is the talker. He loves to keep everyone in the loop!

Here are a few really fun pictures that I got:

The ONLY picture I got with all three kiddos in it. Note that Max is digging, Kaylen is following, and Brayden is mid-sentence:)


These two are so precious....they even have names for each other. And the funny thing is that they know who they're talking about! Do I sense chemistry?? No pressure, but it would make life SOOO much easier--ha!

I love, love, love this picture of Brayden. Hello, my daddy is Scott Baker!


And Kaylen LOVED the slide. Sadly, she was so fast that I couldn't get a picture of her at the end of the slide when she was smiling!

Kaylen loves to dig in my purse. I have gotten smart and kept everything out of there that has milk products in it. I would hate to be responsible for hives!

Such a wonderful morning for all--and great naps around the table! Who hoo!

0 comments: