We visited Lawrenceburg Public Elementary for their annual Arts Festival. It was really cool--we got to paint, color (with Markers!!), mold with playdough, and paint with waterguns. Max had a wonderful time, but we didn't need art for that. He loved all the kids!!
Shocked that he's in his seat??? I took a picture because I knew it wouldn't last long...and it didn't! About 5 minutes:)

The playdough was BY FAR Max's favorite. I think this week, I'm going to get festive and make edible playdough at home. That should be interesting!


He made lots of friends. Most of Mom's kids knew just about everything about Max. He was definitely the star of the show!
I tried to get a picture of him in one of the trees, but I am obviously not fast enough. Surprise, surprise!
I wish I had more pictures, but I spent the vast majority of my day in a spring trying to keep up with him. Whew--he is so fast, and I was just thankful that he took such a good nap on the way home!

0 comments:
Post a Comment