Sunday, February 14, 2010

SuperBowl Fun!

Well, fun might be the wrong word.
Between the TERRIBLE game, watching Peyton lose, and Max not feeling so well, Brandon and I celebrated the fun game a little differently to say the least--ha!
I had Max decked out in his pre-SuperBowl church-appropriate attire for Sunday morning. I laughed when he picked up the baseball bat and put it on his shoulder....wrong championship, Max!! That's in November!

We went to a SuperBowl game with our friends from church...We had a great time, but Max wasn't feeling too well. We have gotten 13 teeth in 2 1/2 months, so he has not been himself lately. So, we left at halftime, and watched the game at home with the MagnaDoodle in tow.


So, I guess I can live with the results of the big game--especially since I don't have a choice:( Loyal Peyton supporter to the end...not the bandwagon N.O. fan!!!

0 comments: