Saturday, February 20, 2010

Max--The Ringbearer!

That's right--my 17 month old energetic bundle of hyperactivity is going to be in my friend Kaythryn's wedding in May. Brandon and I introduced her to our neighbor, Jason, last year and the rest is history! So, the whole Dillard crew is in the wedding! I'm already planning to give Max a tranquelizer for the big event--HA!

We have ordered his outfit, but I had just run across a pair of "like new" saddle oxford shoes at the consignment sale. So, I figured I'd see if the fit. The good news is--they did. And I saved about $30 by buying them there. The bad news is--the hard sole is pretty loud, and Max loves them!! I tried them on him first thing yesterday morning, and he cried when I tried to take them off. So, I let him wear them for a bit.
Now that's a pretty picture--Christmas pajamas and white Easter shoes. Did I remind you that Brandon actually dressed and put him to bed the night before???

0 comments: