Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Doughnut Dance!!

So, the phone rang on Saturday night--it was Memama. In the course of talking with her, I realized that it had been quiet in the house for longer than 90 seconds...NEVER A GOOD SIGN! I walked in the kitchen and realized that Max had moved a chair up to the counter. I had just brought home Krispy Kreme doughnuts for us to have for breakfast before church today. They were still warm, and I'm guessing that he has inherited my love for these yummy treats!

And there is was--he had the box open, and there was Max...a doughnut in each hand! He was sooo proud of himself! He even laughed when he realized that I had caught him--and I got a little dance to show how much he was enjoying his sugar rush!


It's something all the time! He is hilarious, and as much as I would LOVE to sit down occasionally, it is the most fun in the world!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE to do the donut dance!!!! YUMMY! :) Max is such a cutie! You guys sure do look like he keeps you hopping! HUGS!!!