Sunday, December 6, 2009

My boys are all boy!!


We have so enjoyed this fall--for many reasons: 1) Brandon and I both love, love, LOVE fall weather, and 2) Max has started so many new things over the past few months. Although I like to think that he will always be a mommy's boy (hehehe), he is quite infatuated with his Daddy these days. We go through many days at home with him yelling and banging on Brandon's office door, "Dadeeeee". It is so cute, and I tell myself everyday that I'm going to get this on film...I swear I need to get to that soon, right?

Here you see Brandon's shadow helping him around the firepit. Yes, I know that I have Max bundled up like a snowman and Brandon is wearing flip flops and shorts...I can't dress them both:)

And I am learning that my world now revolves around things that go 'vroom' and things that go 'boom'. In this case, it looks like it's Brandon.


With the constant jabbering, smiling, yelling, and messing, I have to laugh and be thankful! We are so very blessed to have a very happy and healthy boy who adds such joy to our family!!

0 comments: