Friday, August 20, 2010

Stomach Bug...not our friend!

Well, you have not wanted to come within a 100 foot radius of our house lately...because it is infested with the stomach bug. We, all three, have had it...of course, all on different days! So, our week has been not-so-much fun, to say the least!


Tuesday was Brandon's birthday, so Max and I threw him a little party at home. Max picked out balloons at Publix--both of which he let loose TWICE while at Publix. Mind you, their ceilings have to be 30 feet tall. Let's just say the grocery shopping was interesting:) But one of the balloon plays a song, so Max has enjoyed hitting it over, and over, and over!

We had cake and homemade ice cream sundaes--yum! Hard to believe that Daddy is 32! We had plans to go to the fair--per the Birthday Boy's request, but it rained mostly all day. So, we went to Chuck E. Cheese instead. We had soooo much fun! However, I think we must have brought home the stomach funk. Welcome to our Tuesday night, Wednesday, Thursday, and our Friday.
Here is a picture of Daddy and Max enjoying birthday cake..yum yum!



Believe it or not, I didn't get any Chuck E. Cheese pictures--ah! I left my camera at home (can you believe it??), and my camera phone just can't handle Max's speed:)
Here are some of the pictures I've taken throughout the week:
Max is really starting to love cars, trucks, tractors...anything with wheels. I love to watch him line them up and play with them--especially when he makes the noises. He is all boy and I love it!


Here Max and Brandon are "rock climbing" at one of the local parks. Max would follow his Daddy just about anywhere--he LOVES his Daddy!

And this is his "ta-da" of accomplishment!

0 comments: