Sunday, March 14, 2010

We are Alive, I promise!

Whew--it has been a ridiculously crazy few weeks at the Dillard household!! Max had a really nasty virus while Brandon was out of town a few weeks back, and I feel like he is really now just getting over it. Poor guy was soooo sick, and I am thankful that we have not been to the doctor's office in over 10 days...Although I love Dr. Leeper and Miss Erica, Max and I both were tired of seeing them!

Seems like I couldn't get Max to eat solid food for DAYS, so we ate lots and lots and lots of popsicles. You can see by the stains on his shirt that this one was definitely not the first treat of the day...Lesson learned--I will not purchase anymore white shirts for Max--EVER!


I have also spoiled him by letting him (while he was sick) lay in my bed and watch movies. Now, he thinks that my bedroom is the greatest place in the world! So, we're currently trying to put the brakes on that habit. Here, he is laying in our bed listening to my iPod. Yes, he had toast with blackberry jam for breakfast, and it is all over him....shocking!

I've got lots of pictures to update, so stay tuned!

0 comments: