Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day One of the Big Snow!!


The weather people have been talking about it all week, and they FINALLY got it right! It has snowed, and snowed, and snowed! Max was so excited about the big event--he kept standing at the back door, yelling "NOOO! Noo! Nooo!" That's apparently his pronunciation for 'snow'!


We made two trips outside yesterday--only coming in for a few hours to thaw and get a quick nap. Brandon and I both have enjoyed the snow just as much as Max. Brandon has taken the opportunity to play like a kid again, and Max has enjoyed laughing at him:)



We have taken full advantage of the snow days--we have enjoyed our family time! I think God gives us days like this to encourage us to stop and enjoy the little things in life--and we are thankful for the reminder:) I kept us stocked full with homemade chocolate chip cookies...we learned that these are a new favorite of Max's!

Below you can see Max savoring the chocolate chip cookies with Daddy....Then you can see Max in his chocolate chip cookie coma!!



0 comments: